** SPECIAL EVENT **
Join highly-rated author and instructor Tina Zion for a hands-on Medical Intuition workshop, spanning the scope of this complimentary health care skill.
Learn to develop inner sight for the deeper cause of illness — feel, sense and see the entire person on all levels. Understand the electromagnetic energy of thought and emotion, assess what vibrational colors are telling you, do distance assessments, and much more. For lay people, medical practitioners, energy healers, practicing psychics and mediums, and anyone who wants to develop their intuitive abilities. This is an experiential program without performance anxiety. Includes presentations and hands on practice.
Learn how to:
- See with x-ray vision
- Include healing techniques within a medical intuition session.
- Develop inner sight for the deeper cause of illness.
- Feel, sense and see the entire person on all levels.
- Perceive the aura by scanning.
- Understand the electromagnetic energy of thought and emotion.
- Understand the ethical nature of this tool.
- Welcome Spiritual guidance in your work.
Saturday 10 am-5 pm topics:
- 16 Intuition Insights.
- Fear as a practitioner and fear as a client.
- The electrical nature of emotions, thoughts and the human body.
- How medical intuition is a skill.
- Confidentiality and Your ethics as a professional.
- Connecting and working with Higher Source for medical intuition.
- Guided meditations to enhance and excel as an intuitive.
- Methods in which medical intuition comes to us.
- How to do a body scan.
- Getting to know your own energy field.
- Many practice sessions without any performance anxiety.
Sunday 10 am-5 pm topics:
- Step by step guidance to access intuitive information.
- Basic anatomy made easy for the non-medical person.
- Body, mind and emotional connections.
- Using medical intuition as a healing technique.
- Exploring your personal choices as a medical intuitive.
- Many practice sessions to build confidence and accuracy.
- Certification given for this primary training
This workshop sells out quickly!
Tina Zion is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider number 1035.
Includes: 15 handouts. Bring: 3 photos of living people you know.